- LUMIZENS (LEGAL CITIZENS) : 1022
- TOTAL PROPERTIES: 9712
- TOTAL TILES: 47536
- LEGAL TILES: 38344
- LEGAL PROPERTIES (2X2 tiles or streets): 9402
- ILLEGAL PROPERTIES (Different than 2X2 tiles and illegal streets): 310
COORDINATES: 47.116869 , 29.46207
Since the beginning, Earth 2 has shown us that a new world is finally possible: cities have sprung up in unthinkable places where nothing exists on Earth, and those cities have expanded to become true megacities, their infrastructures have developed, marvelous works have risen to bear witness to the eternal memory of the prowess and ingenuity of their respective architects.
But now the time has finally come to go further, to create something never seen before on E2, to organize a society that includes the active participation of its citizens.
We have decided to found Luminosa, a place where people can feel like real citizens and not just simple landowners. Where everyone can contribute with their ideas and proposals to the decisions that affect the entire community, where everyone can express their preferences by voting.
From the architectural point of view, the priority objective will not be the extension, but the brightness. To achieve this, we invite everyone to buy plots of exactly 2×2 tiles. In this way a myriad of sparkling dots will appear on the heat-map in the center of our squares, making our city unique and beautiful.
Luminosa will maintain the registry of its citizens. Each owner of 2×2 plots, in any number, but only 2×2, will be counted, will acquire citizenship, and with it, the right to vote. Only one exception will be allowed for road builders (properties exactly one tile wide). Any other type of purchase will result in the forfeiture of the status of citizen, and the loss of any attached rights.
The foundation of the city consists of 340 properties of 2×2 tiles, divided into 4 districts. From here Luminosa will start and expand. These properties will be initially maintained by the founding fathers but will be assigned over time, through a public auction, to the most deserving citizens who wish to actively participate in future projects that affect the city.
The founding fathers: Ab3, Alex_AGV, Earth_2_Italia, FloatingPoint, Kino
- To be a citizen of Luminosa you must own at least one property consisting of a 2×2 tile square in the city’s adjacencies
- You are allowed to own more than one 2×2 property. The important thing is that each 2×2 property is purchased separately
- The properties composed of less than 4 tiles do not invalidate citizenship, provided that you own at least one property of 2×2 tiles
- Anyone owning properties consisting of more than 4 tiles that do not fall within the street specifications defined below will be excluded from the census, even if they own one or more 2×2 properties
- Ownership of streets does not invalidate citizenship. A “road” is defined as any property in which all but one tile is orthogonally adjacent to between 1 and 2 tiles (inclusive).
NOTE: The census management system is not yet able to recognize roads, if you have roads longer than 4 tiles please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your road properties.
Below is a list of examples (C and F cannot be considered streets, in red is indicated the number of orthogonally adjacent tiles, where different from 1 or 2)
LUMINOSA’s foundation scheme:
LUMINOSA is growing fast!